Sunday, June 30, 2013

John Masters Organics Review

     I am trying to make my whole like more natural and organic so I am always on the lookout for brands that I would like to try. I recently received some samples from John Masters Organics. Today I used the Honey and Hibiscus Hair Reconstructing Shampoo ($26-6 fl oz), Honey and Hibiscus Reconstructor  ($28-4 fl oz) and the Citrus and Neroli Detangler ($16- 8 fl oz). The Honey and Hibiscus smells amazing, it's a very sweet smell but was a real scent. It didn't have that harsh "fake" scent like many regular hair care products have. They both felt and smelled great as I was washing my hair. The samples I used were foil packs, there was plenty for shampooing my long hair but not quite enough reconstructor (conditioner) to get complete coverage. But I still got the impression that these are a great duo.

      After my shower I used the Citrus and Neroli Detangler (which also helps dry scalps) on my long frizzy/wavy/straight/thick/damaged/colored hair. Yes my hair has a bit of a personality disorder and could be considered psychotic, It's can be very unmanageable and unpredictable. So I slathered this light Citrusy dentangling cream on my wet hair (that is just waiting to turn into a giant messy frizzy disaster) and gave it a brushing. The detangling cream sure did make brushing easier. I know I am suppose to comb wet hair, but I literally can't. If I purchase more of this detangling cream I will also invest in a comb because I believe I may actually be able to comb my hair!

So go check out the John Masters Organics website, they have all kinds of hair, skin, body, pet, and men's goodies. Read the product descriptions, they give you a great idea of how much natural products can be beneficial for all kinds of needs.

Final Review: 2 Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment